Federal Immigration Programs and Categories
To immigrate to Canada, Jade Immigration offers several programs which suit different
profiles. Looking for a better tomorrow and different lifestyle, Jade Immigration
will represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) which is responsible
for issuing any type of visa for Canada (Tourist, Business, Temporary and Permanent
Residency Visas.). Moreover, in Canada, each province has its own programs to immigrate
to Canada but the final decision is given by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
To be properly prepared for the programs and be accepted by Immigration Canada,
candidates must continuously check procedures and applications required by the Government
of Canada. Therefore, you may profit from the expertise of a Registered Immigration
Consultant by hiring an Authorized Representative who is always up to date and have
adequate competencies to represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada
under any available Immigration Program.
Skilled Workers and Professionals
Those eligible for this program are selected based on their level of education,
work experience, their knowledge of French and English languages and other criteria
helping them to facilitate their integration in the Canadian Society and economically
establish in Canada. In addition, you may have an arranged employment or have at
least one year of paid work experience full time or are a foreign student enrolled
in a PhD Program in Canadian Education Institution.
After verifying your eligibility for the Skilled Workers Program, a criterion of
minimum of one year work experience is required:
- - Being acquired during the last 10 years
- - Be a continuous period of at least one year and be paid
- - Be included in the category of Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill
Level A (professional occupations) or Skill Level B (technical occupations
and skilled trades) on the list of the National Occupational Classification of Canada.
Finally, if the applicant meets all points of the first two grids, the application
will be evaluated against six criteria:
- - Age
- - Knowledge of French and English, the official languages of Canada
- - Study
- - Work experience
- - Employment in Canada
- - Adaptability
- - Proof financial power to support himself on his arrival in Canada
Ministerial Instruction is issued on regular basis. The Present Occupation List
is found on our website for your review. Moreover, yearly Caps per occupation and
number of applications are set as well through Ministerial Instructions.
Canadian Experience Class Program (CEC)
This program applies to temporary workers and foreign students who graduated in
Canada. Candidates can do the transition from temporary stay to permanent resident.
They must have the knowledge of French and English and qualifying experience so
candidates can contribute to the economy and the society.
The requirements for applicants in this class are:
- - Planning to live outside Quebec Province
- - Be a temporary foreign worker with at least 2 years of full time skilled worker
or foreign student graduate from Canadian post-secondary institution
with at least one year full time skilled worker
- - Have gained the experience in Canada with proper work or study authorization
- - Apply to the program while working in Canada or within a year after leaving
- - Include a result of language test in the application (French or English)
In the case of a candidate married or have a common-law partner and both meet requirements,
one of them can be the principal applicant for the program.
Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed Persons
Under this program, you will have to invest a sum of CAD$800,000 in the Canadian
economy. Moreover, you will become Permanent Resident of Canada with the members
of your family. To be eligible for this program, the candidate must at least have
two years’ experience in a management position and having a minimum net worth of
CAD$1.6 million obtained legally. Citizenship and Immigration Canada manages the
investments. They are guaranteed by the Provinces. In order to get the Permanent
Residency Visa, placement must be made prior to issuance of the Permanent Residency
Under this program, Immigration Canada attracts experienced business owner or manager
who will become assets of a Canadian company that contributes to economic development
and job creation. A minimum net worth of $300,000 is required and an investment
of CAD$100,000 is required within 18 months after landing. This type of Program
contains conditions after landing. For more information, do not hesitate to communicate
with our experts.
Under this program, Immigration Canada aims to attracting new comers who have the
intention and ability to create their own employment in Canada. Applicants must
meet one of two criteria, have relevant experience that will enable them to contribute
significantly to the cultural or athletic life of Canada or have experience in farm
management and the intention and ability to buy and operate a farm in Canada. A
minimum net Worth of CAD$100,000 is required.
Sponsoring your family
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has created this program for Canadian Citizens
or Permanent Resident who wish to sponsor a family member eligible under this program
(spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child, or other eligible
The "Super Visa" was launched in November 2011 to facilitate the reunification of
Parents and Grandparents in Canada. The "Super Visa" consists of a long duration
stay in Canada for two years with a validity of 10 years. For more information about
the "Super Visa", you may communicate with one of our expert.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada issue annually about 150,000 temporary permits.
To be eligible under this program you need the following:
- A positive Labor Market Opinion (LMO) from an employer in Canada
- A written contract with your future employer, signed by you and your employer
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian secondary school education
- At least six months’ training or at least one year of full-time paid work experience
in a related field or occupation (including six months with one employer) in the
past three years
- Good knowledge of English or French
- A work permit before you enter Canada
PS: Some jobs do not require work permits. For more information you may contact
one of our experts.
Study in Canada
To study in Canada, each student must normally hold a study permit. The various
requirements requested to be eligible for this program are:
- Must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution
- Must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- tuition fees.
- living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- Return transportation confirmation for yourself and any family members who come
with you to Canada.
- Must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security
of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate, if required.
- Must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- Must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your
In addition, each student can work during his period of study in Canada.
Here, we have given a
list of Occupation.